Saturday, May 8, 2010

Can't WAIT For Summer!!!

I can't believe summer starts in just a few weeks!! I'M SOO EXCITED!! Guess how I'm going to spend the first day of summer? Starting our 15 hour drive to Colorado!!! Haha...that's bad for me because I can't sleep in the car. It's like impossible. But anyway, my dad is opening his new stores up there and we had to be there for the "Grand Opening." Yea...haha! I love to travel and visit new places, and I think Colorado is going to be fun because I've never been there before. But...that's not the only place we'll be going. Ever since I was little I have always wanted to visit Four Corners, and now, we're stopping by there so that we can be in 4 places at once (: Haha...So technicially I'll be in 4 different states!!! Haha...Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico!!! Haha but anyway...I'm gonna be texting people, listening to music, and maybe a few other things to get by the long car ride. After I get back I'll be training for swimming again...I want to make it to state this year...(: So anyway...what are you guys doing this summer? Anything fun?! Tell me now by clicking the "Comment" button below!(: And...ya. You can sign in as Anonymous...(: Anyway, CYA!!!

No comments: