Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hey Guys, How've Ya Been?!

Hmm...well not too much has gone on in my life...So I think that's why I'm not posting much anymore...because I don't have anything really good to TALK-ABOUT! Haha...which reminds me...if you're a friend of mine and have an idea of something I should post about, please tell meeeeeeee! Haha... :) Anyway...so I'd appreciate it if you guys could comment on this post (You can sign in as Anonymous) And tell me how your life is... :) It just takes a few minutes...haha:) Anyway...hmm ok so an update: So 2 seventh graders at out school: (Olivia and Jacob) are running to be president of the school..or whatever...for 8th grade. Haha...so I'd just like to remind everyone from our school that sees this, to know that they are the electives, so...YA!!! Please vote:) Haha! Anyway...yeah...so whatever is going on in your life...pLeAsE wRiTe AbOuT! Haha...thanks!!!


"Looking back at the steps you've taken takes no courage. It's looking beyond the step you're on, and trusting you won't fall at the next step:) ♥ "

No comments: