Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Birthday!

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special:) It was a blast! All night we were either out in my backyard or in my basement blasting out music! Haha lots of fun! And I also got a balloon, so...I sucked helium from it! Haha it was my first time too and everyone watched...yeah it's soo fun! I'm gonna do that like every time I see a balloon now...HAHA! LOL! Yeah then at night we watched a movie...but I fell asleep in the middle of it...then in the morning we woke up to doughnuts, Mango/Pineapple/Peach juice, (and other juices) and bagels! Haha eventually people had to leave...:( But my friend Bridgett's mom picked her up later, so Bridgett did my hair and makeup! (With all the makeup she got me for my birthday) And then she did my hair. I had to go to my friend Ella's birthday party in like 2 hours after my party so...she got me ready...THANKS BRIDGETT! ILY GIRLY!!! And it looked great:) Haha but yeah then Ella's birthday party was at a bowling alley...lots of fun! I like danced have the time, though! Haha but whatever...it was soo FUN!!! Anyway, thanks for reading!


"Live~Laugh~Love"

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Haha Your welcome!! It was so fun to do though!! Sounds fun! And this may sound weird but what does ily mean??

Hayley said...

Haha don't worry it took me a while but...it mean I love you