Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Birthday is in 2 DAYS!

Heyyyy everyone! Ok, so if I talk about my birthday alot, I'm sorry if it annoys you!!! Haha it's just that it's a bigger jump than before:) I'll finally be a teenager! Yay!:) Haha:) Yeah I have 29 hours:) I'm going to bring ina cookie cake in my computers class on Friday:) And it's also a half day!!! Cool! I'll miss half of school! I also just found out that I will have a disco ball in my basement!!! And BTW, sorry to any 8th graders that I didn't invite...I invited all the 7th grade girls (Because I couldn't decide on JUST a few:) And then I have my 2 cousins, Jillian, and Birdgett who don't go to the school. The only 2 8th graders I have are Megan, (her younger sister is coming too)and Megan is like my older sister, and Hannah, Megan's good friend at school, who I met this year:) Yeah, anyway, just thought I should get that cleared up...Haha! Yeah and then tomorrow is my friend Ella's birthday party:) Gonna be tired! We are going bowling!!! Haha and anyway...Peace, Love, Happiness!:):):)


"Learn from yesterday~ live for today~ hope for tomorrow:)"

No comments: