Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bridgett and Me!

Haha so today...Bridgett came over and we helped decorate my basement...and yeah...but haha we had such a fun time today! I think we spent like 45 minutes taking pics on our phones! Once I figure out how to use the charger on my phone to the computer(I have a wierd charger) then I'll upload them! Cuz we took like a trillion random pics! Haha then we sat in our basement and we laughed about random inside jokes and everything...Haha I forgot what we were laughing at but we were at dinner and we were DYING of laughter and she starts choking on something! Even then we were still cracking up!!! Haha then we were bored so I randomly started curling her hair with a straightner! Haha but I only felt like curling one side so...yeah one side is like all curly and the other is like really straight! Haha yepp:) Yeah...this was a really random day but lots of fun:) Sooo yeah! That was my day today! ILY Girly!!!

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Haha that night was soooo fun!!!!! Check my blog soon cause I will say stuff too!!!!!!

Hayley said...

Cool:)