Wednesday, May 12, 2010

End of the Year (:

Wow...I can't believe how close we are to the end of the year!!! It seems like it went by really fast... (: Haha...and I know that we only have a FEW WEEKS...but it doesn't feel like we're almost done with school at ALL! (: Haha...Anyway...the end of the year has been great. Lots of new events at school...haha (: And, guess what?! SHADOW DAY IS FRIDAY AND I HAVE A SHADOW! Haha...yea...I'm really excited! I think it will be really funn! (I wonder who I'll get...hmm...) Haha...But anyway, for those people out there who are getting sick of all the school work, (ME!) haha...we're almost done. Haha...just a little more that we need to do! Haha (: Anyway...but yea...it feels like it's been going by fast (: I can't wait to be one of the oldest ones at our school...haha. Because ever since 2nd grade, I've been far at the bottom...haha. Anyway, well CYA! (Comment on this post if you also can't wait for school to end)

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Hayley, you need to update your blog! I finally did mine!