Monday, June 7, 2010

(: All Things New, Hayhay :)

Heyy guys! I have a LOT to talk about...as far as my trip to Colorado goes...but I'm planning on talking about that later. Right now, I'd like to talk about "All Things New, Hayhay" which basicially just means I'm having alot of changes to my blog. I always said I was going to do this, sorry for the delay... :/ but since I've been doing this since I was, I think, in 5th grade (if some of you guys saw it around then) you can tell that there have been some big changes...now for going into 8th grade, I'd like to make some more. So, some of the changes are:
~New background (which changes alot already)
~Change in the fonts
~Older posts "tab"
~New slideshow
~Deleted pics
~Deleted games
~Deleted quiz
Anyway, those are some that are already done. Some that I WILL make (or try my best to make) are:
~New quizzes (multiple...along the side, but they won't be the ones that look like the notebook thing)
~Posts about different events, activites, and relates to YOUR lives instead of me always talking about mine
~I'm going back to the polls
~Other, new, fun, cool stuff that I find that I think would be a great addition to the blog!
So anyway...yea. The summer of 2010 will be a changing time for hayhay's blog!

No comments: