Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Colorado!

Haha heyy guys! I spent the first week in summer in Colorado! Haha I had a GREAT time! We were there for my dad's business trip, but it was alot more fun than it sounds...
Day 1: Drove like 8 hours, and stopped halfway at a samll hotel in this town for the night
Day 2: Finished the other 8 hours, and arrvied at our hotel that night.
Day 3: Went to go to the mall to see my dad's employees, and meet the ones I haven't met yet.
Day 4: Went to the OTHER mall and did the same thing, then met some of my dad's friends, drove this boat at the park and yeaaaa
Day 5: Met up with my cousin, his wife and their son who I've never met before at a resturauntWent to this game place and rode go-karts, played lazer tag and stuff then watched these kids at a resturaunt during my dad's meeting
Day 6: Went on a hike and met lots of people
Day 7: Went to Six Flags and did this bungee jumping thing!
Day 8: Saw Shrek 4. DO THE ROAR! haha (:
Day 9: Packed up everything and spent the day driving back home (:
Anyway...so that's what I did! What did you guys do?!

No comments: