Thursday, June 24, 2010

Butterfly Meet! [=

Heyy guys! I'm having my Butterfly Meet tonight...and I'm soo excited but FREAKED at the same time!!! Haha(: I didn't go to practice early this morning today because this whole week I've been SOOOO overly tired and I wanted to sleep in since I knew I was doing the meet tonight, because this whole week I couldn't catch up on sleep and then I would NOTTT have done well at the meet! Haha...yea...my sister decided not to do the meet tonight because Butterfly is her least favorite stroke too. So, she went to practice today and asked my coach if I got into a relay and I got A1! I was SOOO excited but really really really REALLYYYY suprised because I'm not good at that stroke at ALL! Haha (: Oh well...I knew I had gotten better (: But yea...so a few of my friends aren't going tonight because they'r either on vacation, or hate Butterfly as well...so yea I'm nervous about going alone...haha...oh well. Wish me luck!! (: Haha thanksssssss for reading!!! (:

No comments: