Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What I Didn't Know...=D

Heyy!! How's summer going?? Haha...tell me through the comment thing on the bottom of this post! Haha(: Mines pretty good...haha more relaxing time than i thought, actually...except for waking up soo early every morning to swim. And this week is Butterfly week! OH NO! Haha (: It was always my least favorite stroke, and my worst. But for some reason I am actually not too bad at it this year! I did pretty good in the time trials today...haha i've definitely improved since last year!(: Haha...but still i hate it...it's tiring and it gets more and more tiring every time you have to lift your head up to breathe...ughhhhhh...haha but oh well, at least i'm getting better at it! 2morrow's my meet...YaY! Haha, well kinda yay...haha i'm soo NERVOUS but I hope i get into a relay!!! Haha(: but yea...that's what's been happening with me...other than that i've been kinda just hangin' out...haha

No comments: