Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ya Like???

Like the new layout?? I do! Haha...there are still things I'm trying to get to work, like adding new pages, so not everything is on my home screen...haha. But yea, I hope you guys like it! Haha oh, and btw, at last weeks swim meet, I ended up getting 4th and 1st!!! Which, is actually really good...the 4th doesn't seem that good but there's 9 places, so...haha (: But yea, anyway, hope you guys enjoy the new layout! Oh, and for EVERYONE that goes to my school and sees this, I get to come back next year! At the BEGINNING! Yay! Haha...(: Anyway, TTYL and have a great summer! (:

4 comments:

Bridgett said...

Haha! It's cute! But very different and bright!!! Haha!

Hayley said...

Hahaha thanksssss!!!! (: haha yea, i know it's different and stuff but i thought it was a prety cool change...haha although there are a few things i would've changed about it...haha

Bridgett said...

Haha. What?

Hayley said...

Well just like my title part and stuff...but it's allg ood! (: haha